Description:The Seychelle radiological water filter straw removes the four basic zones of contamination: Aesthetic (Chlorine, taste and odor), Chemicals (from Industry and Agriculture), Dissolved Solids (heavy metals such as lead, mercury, Chromium 6) and up to 99% of Radiological Contaminants such as Gross Beta, Radon 222, Radium 226, Plutonium, Uranium, Cesium 137 and Radioactive Iodine 131.
The water filter straw is designed with a hard shell that is formed to exact or 2 micron absolute porosity. The filter is impregnated with various proprietary media that have the ability to remove, adsorb, chemically bond and chelate different contaminants as they pass through the tortuous path designed in the filter.
It is the ideal filter system for those concerned about radiological contamination that might exist in drinking water supplies! The Radiological filters are designed to be used on a chlorinated or disinfected water supply only and not intended to be used with water from private wells, rivers, lakes, streams or the ocean.
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants commonly found in drinking water sources using its proprietary Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System.
- Removes up to 99.99% of all major nuclear contaminants.
- The new radiological straw filter produces up to 25 gallons of great-tasting water!
- Protects your family with clean, safe drinking water in the event of a radiological emergency!
- Proven tested technology by Independent laboratories using EPA/ANSI protocols and tested to NSF Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratory.
- Environmentally safe!
- Removes up to 90% of fluoride.
- BPA free!
- Filters are replaceable and recyclable.
- Compact, light weight, easy to use!
- Filters made in USA!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi Can your filter remove the dissolve Cesium Chloride from the water?
As Seychelle does not test for it we can not say if it does or not.
Does this filter out parasites
No this one will not. You would need an extreme filter like this one extreme Bottle