Description:Fitting neatly into a refrigerator for a drink of chilled water, the Seychelle Water Filter Pitcher stands out among water filter pitchers because it can be used continuously. Most water filter pitchers can only be used twice daily, but this filter can be refilled as often as you want, providing a steady source of clean, decontaminated water.
The Seychelle filter pitcher consists of two sections, an upper reservoir where unfiltered water is put and a lower chamber where filtered water is stored until it is needed. The upper reservoir's capacity is ½ gallon, while the lower chamber holds 1 full gallon of water. Thus, the upper reservoir must be filled twice to fill the lower chamber.
This pitcher filter is excellent for many outdoor uses, where a faucet with running water is not available. It is frequently used for camping, boating, and similar sports. The Seychelle fluoride water filter plus pitcher is also great for filtering water and putting it in the refrigerator of an RV or for dorm rooms.
The pitcher uses the regular Seychelle filter which removes chlorine, chemicals, VOC's, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals like lead, mercury, aluminum. It also reduces 85 to 90% of fluoride and arsenic. and a wide range of other contaminants It does not remove giardia and cryptosporidium so it is designed as a drinking water product to be used with chlorinated municipal water, and as a replacement for bottled water.. The filter cannot cleanse sea water (salt water).
- Water is easily added through the flip top lid.
- Plastic contains no BPA and does not leach hazardous chemicals into the water.
- Removes heavy metals like chromium, mercury, copper, lead, and aluminum, plus Radon 222.
- Reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including herbicides, insecticides, pesticides, and fertilizers, plus solvents, benzene, and detergents.
- Clears water of silt, rust, sand, and debris, which cause unpleasant odors and flavors.
- No-slip pistol grip.
- Filter cartridge is replaceable, after 200 gallons or 6 months of use.
- Tested in accordance with EPA protocols and NSF Standards 42 and 53, by independent, third-party laboratories.
- Provides clean, fresh, safe water anywhere in a short amount of time.
Click link below for test results
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long do replacement filters last?
It has a filtering capacity of approx 200 gallons.
Is the filter replacement for the 2.0 pitcher $ 35 for the set ?
Yes they are $35 for the set of two. Here is link to them Pitcher replacement filter
How Often Should The Pitcher Be Replaced
Filter cartridge has a filtering capacity of 150 gallons or 6 months of use
Does the primer come with the filters?
Yes there is a primer with every Pitcher filter and the replacement filters.
How long (or how many gallons filtered) before filters require replacement?
It has a filtering capacity of 150 gallons.
Where are the replacement filters for this? I can only find the regular replacements, not the fluoride replacement filters. Thanks!
The regular filters do filter fluoride. All of Seychelle filters filter fluoride. Here is the link to them https://qualitywaterfilters4you.com/collections/seychelle-replacement-water-filters/products/replacement-filter-for-the-seychelle-regular-water-filter-pitcher