The ProOne Traveler+ Gravity Filter with 1 ProOne G2.0 5” Filter Element is small in size for portability and is great for use in tight spaces. The system requires no electricity to provide reliable water filtration just about anywhere whether at home, office, vacation, camping or college dorm! Works with just about any water source including tap, lake, river, stream, pond, and rainwater. Each container is made from high quality 304 polished stainless steel for lasting durability and attractive appearance. This system is ideal for indoor/outdoor daily use and for emergency preparedness. The ProOne™ Traveler comes equipped with the new ProOne® G2.0 5” filter.
ProOne Traveler+ system features include:
- Recommended for one person
- 1.6-gallon capacity
- Standard # of filters: 1
- Maximum # of filters: 1
- Height: 18.5"
- Diameter: 7.5”
- High quality 304 polished stainless steel
- Embossed Propur™ 304 Logo
- Includes one ProOne® G2.0 5" filter
- Includes solid 304 stainless steel spigot and non-slip pad and 6" Stand
G2.0 5” filter for the ProOne™ Traveler+
- Size is 2.75" x 5"
- Recommended replacement for 1 ProOne® G2.0 5” filter element: up to 6 months
- Most economical "All-In-One" contaminants & fluoride filter element
- Removes fluoride, heavy metals, contaminants, glyphosate and more
- Silver infused to help prevent the growth of bacteria
- NO priming required
- Easy to clean
- Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
- Nut and Alumina Free
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I'm thinking about buying your product and wanted to know how does your filters compare to the black berkey filters? Is ONE filter enough? The smallest Berkey can accept 2 filters. Any chance i can order one with 2 holes for extra filtration? Thanks for your time.
We feel the Propur filters are better than the Black Berkey elements. We have the Propur Big that comes with 2 filters and can hold up to 3. Here is the link to them.
Propur ProOne Big Gravivty Water Filter
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FILTER A GALLON?
It takes around 4 hours for a whole reservoir to filter through.
Does it clean water as dirty as pond water in case of an emergency like a Berkley does?
Yes, it does.
Are these new or used, and do they come with the company's 1 year warranty?
We only sell new items. Every product we sell comes with the manufacturer's warranty.
How much water does this hold?
The water reservoir ( bottom can / filtered water ) holds 1.6 gallons
How tall is the Propur Traveler filter if the lid is not included?
The lid is only 1.5 to 2" tall. so it would 16.5 to 17" tall