Aquacera EcoFast EF300 Direct Connect Undersink Water Filter for Bathroom
The EF300‐DC provides ultimate filtration performance specifically designed for use in the bathroom when high quality drinking water is required without a dedicated faucet.
Improve the quality and taste of your drinking water while being more friendly.
The EF-300 filter saves you money and keeps you green.
- NSF Certified components
- Simple installation
- Quarter turn release mechanism shuts off water supply for easy maintenance
- Filter housing is reusable and filters are easy and economical to replace
- Low waste—only the filter cartridge inside is replaced
- High capacity/High Flow filters, all with low pressure drop
- Direct Connect™ installation - connect directly to kitchen/bathroom faucet
Flow Rate—Min. 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
Flow Rate—Max. 2.5 gpm (9.45 lpm)
Cold water use only
Pressure 10-125 psi
Made from Glass-Filled polypropylene
All EcoFast® systems incorporate our Eco-Philosophy;
- Only replace spent filter cartridges
- Maximize efficiency in the least amount of space
- Offer a broad choice of filter options
- Save you money, Keep you green.
AMB filters are made from AquaMetix®, a proprietary matrix of at least types of activated carbon, combined with proprietary Zeolite minerals, structurally bound with polymers into a highly porous block filter form.
This very unique adsorbent will adsorb a variety of organic and inorganic substances; chlorine and the more difficult to remove chloramine.
AquaMetix® will reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of
both aesthetic and health concern. The dense pore structure and vast surface area is ideally suited to improving taste and odor, color, chemicals and fluoride.
The EF300‐DC provides ultimate filtration performance specifically designed for use in the bathroom when high quality drinking water is required without a dedicated
When fitted with the AquaMetix block filter, unparalleled performance for both chlorine and chloramine removal, VOC’s, lead and fluoride reduction.
Take a drink direct from the tap; no additional faucet necessary making installation easy and straight‐forward without permanent alterations to plumbing.
Easy to install, easy to service, and best of all Eco‐Friendly.
- MODEL: EF300‐DC‐AMB
- REDUCTION CLAIMS: Sediment, Chloramines, Chlorine taste and odor, Fluoride, Lead, Scale and VOC’s
- DIMENSIONS: 2.75” x 11.75”
- SERVICE FLOW: 0.75 to 1.5 gpm
- CAPACITY: 2900 Gallons
- REPLACEMENT FILTER : AMB300SP
- > 99% Chloramine reduction - 3ppm challenge
- > 99% Lead reduction
- > 99% Herbicide and Pesticide reduction
- > 99% Glyphosate reduction
- > 98% VOC reduction
- > 98% Heavy metal reduction
- > 92% Nitrates reduction
- > 85% Fluoride reduction
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what clearance do i need to install the undersink EF300-DC-AMB SYSTEM?
The dimensions of the system are DIMENSIONS: 2.75” x 11.75”, make sure to have a few ( 3"-4" ) extra inches so as to be able to lower the housing to replace the filter inside.