Due to state regulations, we are currently not shipping this product to California or Iowa.
Fashioned out of tough, gleaming 304 stainless steel, the Royal Berkey water filter purifier is a kingly and effective water filter that meets practically anyone's filtration needs. Capable of handling small or large volumes of water with equal aplomb, this water filter works via gravity feed, with no need for electricity or water pressure to generate clean, fresh, safe water for you, your family, and pets.
Some of the traits of this Berkey filter include:
- Powerful system that cleans both treated water (from the tap) and untreated water (from lakes, rivers, springs, swamps, etc.) just as effectively.
- Great for home use, travel, and getting clean, potable water during emergencies.
- 30 day money-back guarantee, 6 month limited manufacturer's warranty, 2 year prorated warranty on Black Berkey elements.
- Storage capacity of 3.25 gallons, upper chamber nests in lower chamber for transport.
- Filters up to 4 gallons per hour; can be expanded to 4 elements filtering 8 gallons hourly.
- Micro-porous filtration and long contact time between water and filter elements (which are cleanable) ensures far more filtering action than most filters offer.
Filtration characteristics of the Royal Berkey Water Filter
The Royal Berkey Water Filter Purifier has the following decontamination effects on the water that passes through its Black Berkey elements:
- Optional fluoride elements reduce fluoride and arsenic as well.
- Removed to below detectable levels: inorganic minerals, chlorine residual, radiologicals like radon 222, trihalomethanes such as chloroform, and a long list of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including benzene, endrin, lindane, MTBE, styrene, and many others.
- 95% removed: heavy metals such as copper, nickel, mercury, lead, chromium, cadmium, and aluminum.
- 99.999% removed or 99.9999% removed: viruses, bacteria, and parasitic cysts, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Klebsiella, Raoultella terrigena, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, etc.
- Aesthetic contaminants removed: rust, sediment, sand, silt, odors, tastes, colors.
- Beneficial minerals are left untouched in the water for your health.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.