Propur Countertop Water Filter with Promax Filter Technology is designed to fit most standard faucets with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools. Enjoy Propurified water by just turning on your faucet and diverter valve. With ProMax Filter Technology, reduce/remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF-42 and 53 standards. See ProMax™ Lab Report for details.
Features of the Propur™ PMC-3000 Countertop System:
- Single stage design
- Premium quality housing and fittings
- Full 3/8" PVC tubing
- Includes one ProMax™ filter element
- Enjoy Propurified™ water when you want it
- Designed to fit most faucets with removable aerator
- Optional adapter available for most other faucet types
- ABS plastic housing - BPA & BPS free
- No power required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Includes a diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Overall size is 4.75" x 4.75" x 12.5"
Propur Propur Countertop Water Filter with Promax Filter Specifications
Type of installation: Countertop
Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year
Replacement filter: PMC34RF
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.