Crystal Quest Arsenic 6 Stage Countertop Water Filter
Description:Offering a range of filtration in a single compact casing, the Crystal Quest Arsenic 6 Stage Countertop Water Filter helps to reduce all potential harmful pollutants in your water supply, plus arsenic, which is believed to be a ground water problem in 20% to 30% of the United States, and perhaps more. This dangerous, carcinogenic mineral is best removed with specialized media designed to target and absorb it.
Your water utility likely has information on whether or not an arsenic specific filter is needed for your area.
If arsenic is indeed present, it is easy to use the Crystal Quest Arsenic 6 Stage filter to shield yourself from its ill effects. The filter attaches easily to any standard faucet, though it cannot be used with pull-out faucets, where undersink filters are more appropriate. A simple mechanical selector enables you to direct unfiltered water out of the faucet, or obtain filtered water through the convenient, adjustable spout.
The one-cartridge design makes this filter minimally intrusive on your counter space while still providing good protection from arsenic and other waterborne contaminants. The water produced is safe, fresh, clean, and tastes good both for drinking or cooking purposes.
Features of the Crystal Quest Arsenic 6 Stage Countertop water filter
Easy to install, built to last for years, and backed up by our 30-day money-back guarantee, this Crystal Quest filter includes the following features:
- Uses 1 micron filter pads to remove particulate matter. This includes odor and taste causing silt, sand, rust (iron oxide) particles, plus dangerous parasitic cysts (Giardia, cryptosporidium). There are two separate pads at the start and end of the filtering process.
- Arsenic selective resin is the heart of the filter's arsenic protecting action, absorbing most of this mineral while allowing other contaminants to pass by and be absorbed by other media, prolonging its useful life.
- Two layers of Eagle REDOX 6500 and 9500 (KDF) media provide filtration by generating a slight electric current (KDF is zinc-copper alloy, the two metals generating a weak electric field between them). This reduces chlorine by catalyzing it into chloride, and attracts (thus capturing) heavy metals – lead, copper, aluminum, nickel, chromium, cadmium, etc.
- Granulated coconut shell activated carbon soaks up volatile organics and other chemicals, including VOCs, herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, fertilizers, PCBs, MTBEs, benzene, industrial solvents, and many others.
- Average filtering capacity is 500 gallons; cartridges are replaceable.
- Flow rate is .5 gallon per minute.
Please Note: Countertop units will not connect to pull out faucets. If your main faucet is a pull out faucet you will need an under sink water filter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.