Seychelle gray Omni water filter straw is an everyday convenient drinking water filter that can be used with virtually every water source except saltwater. It removes 99.99% of the aesthetic, chemical, dissolved solids, and radiological contaminants and filters up to 200 gallons of water. The SOS Omni water filter straw will also filter up to 500 gallons of bacteria, viruses, and cysts, cryptosporidium, and giardia. It can produce up to 1,280 20oz water bottles, with an average cost of $1.50 each, which equals $1,920.
Benefits of the Seychelle SOS Omni Water Filter Straw:
- Great for traveling worldwide.
- Replaces bottled water
- Filters Radiological, biological, chemical, dissolved solids and Aesthetic.
- Increases the pH of your water.
- Use with any water source such as rivers, lakes, streams, and ponds. (can not be used with saltwater)
- Disaster survival: floods, fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornados.
- Lightweight and easy to use for outdoor activities such as hunting, hiking, camping, fishing, biking, kayaking, etc.
You can use the Seychelle Omni water filter straw as a straw or you can attach it to the 24 oz water bottle that comes with the straw and drink filtered water out of the water bottle.
The Seychelle Omni Water Filter Straw will reduce or remove the following contaminates:
Bad taste, odors, cloudiness, silt, and chlorine.
Removes up to 99.9999% of bacteria, up to 99.99% of viruses and up to 99.9% of cysts, cryptosporidium, and giardia.
VOC’s, toxic chemicals, THM’s PFOA’s, PCB’s, PCE’s, DDT, herbicides, detergents, pesticides, and benzene.
Dissolved solid contaminants:
Heavy metals, aluminum, asbestos, cadmium, chromium 6, copper, fluoride, arsenic, nitrates and nitrites, lead and mercury.
Gross beta, alpha radium 226, cesium 137 & 134, uranium, radon 222, plutonium and strontium.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do you clean the filter?
You can clean the straw with a mild liquid detergent. Regular flushing of the straw is recommended when the restriction of water flow or when a change of taste is detected.